• You have the option to have your statements provided in a paper format
• You have the right to withdraw consent to receive online access to your statements. If you choose to
do so then you will begin receiving paper statements and your online account access will be canceled.
• Your consent to set up online access and receive and view online statements will continue until you
withdraw your consent to receive and view your statements online.
• In order to withdraw consent to online account access you must contact our billing department by
phone at 228-432-0284 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can log into your account and
do the following:
o Click on the My Profile
o Click the Un-Enroll check box
o Click the Save button
• If you need to update your contact information, please contact our billing department by phone at
228-432-0284 or by email at email@example.com. Updating your contact information in your
account profile will not update your account information at our office.
• If you would like to receive a paper copy of your bill, you may print a pdf copy from your online
account or you may contact our billing department by phone at 228-432-0284 or by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. to request that a paper copy be mailed to you at a charge of $0.
• In order to access and view your statements and account online, you must have access to a computer
or mobile device with internet access. We will retain copies of your statements online for 12 months.